Ex's dont deserve second chances. Period.
Will you marry me?!
- Boy: Are you ready babe?.
- Girl: Yeah, I'm nervous though.
- Boy: Don't be nervous, it'll be okay.
- Girl: What if they don't like me?
- Boy: My parents won't like you.
- Girl: What.?
- Boy: They'll love you baby, stop being so insecure, you're beautiful and you have amazing personality.
- Girl: Awhh, ready to go?
- Boy: I need to ask you something first.
- Girl: Hmm?
- Boy: (got on his knees) I don't want to take my girlfriend to meet my parents, I want to take my fiance. Will you marry me?
- Girl: Omg. Yess.
- Boy: (stands up, picks her up, and kisses her)
The summer heat is seriously burning me up. Cold weather, come to me! Let it rain, let the wind blow, let the snow fall. Ugh! God! Just make it cold. I can’t bear this temperature!
And I sit and listen to everyone’s love stories and I’m thinking to myself: where’s mine?
What to pack for Baguio City trip this Holy Week Season? Is it too cold there on this time?
Think twice before leaving a space in someone's heart, because it's difficult to imagine the pain, when you see someone else filling your space.
I need to stop liking you, I have no chance with you.